Friday, March 04, 2011

Camaro!

With the caveat that I've never driven one and at the risk of losing my Europhile car cred I would like to point out that the new Chevrolet Camaro is an awesome machine.  It's been at the Chicago Auto Show the past three years.  I admit I wasn't a huge fan the first year.  Each year since though I've thought of it as one of my favorite cars leaving the show.

It's big!  It's bold! It's beautiful!







And, for 2011, it comes as a convertible.  The convertible offers an intriguing option not available on the coupe:  the ability to see what's behind you.



Yep, I like it.  If only I actually drove any where or I had a garage.

UPDATE:
To get some of my cred back I have to point out that the new Audis also look fantastic. 

The new Fiat 500, a wee little car, will probably never be more than a niche player in the states, but I thought it was a very well put together car.  It felt substantially more solid than a lot of the established Japanese and American cars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home