Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MIA

Damn, but I haven't been around much, have I? It's been a tough summer. Work has been crazy busy until it all came to a screeching halt last week. Eight months of work by 4 people stopped - and possibly to be canceled - to implement a change that took 4 hours. And then work got worse. Some more details in a bit.

Softball has been a bit depressing. We lost in the championships of the Spring Season and have gone oh-for-5 since. Same team. Same league. Just can't steal a win.

Then politics. Dear FSM the politics. We're in a stalled car on the railroad tracks and the driver won't unlock the doors or even try the ignition figuring he'll just let the train barreling down on us move us along. It doesn't bear thinking about.

And tomorrow I get older. In fact, I flip the first number over. Although I do believe in "I'm a day older than I was yesterday" I'd be lying if I said this one wasn't bothering me a bit.

So, yeah, I've been a bit down and a lot busy. Part of me just wants to make like Ozzie and bury my head in a bag.

I'm A Bad Father


Of course, he's having fun doing this. And that's what I have to start doing again. Having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home