Monday, November 10, 2008

Things I Don't Know


Just about every Sunday I talk with Dad. At the end of our conversation yesterday he asks one last quesiton, "What are gas prices back there?"

"Don't have a clue, Dad. Ask Ross." Ross is my brother. He calls Ross right after calling me.

Even though I tell him I'm sure Dad just doesn't understand how little I actually drive. I drive to Downers Grove and back once a week. It's about a 50 mile round trip and I get between 300 and 400 miles to a tank of gas. I only stop at a gas station once every 6 weeks or so. Looking at my bank account the last time I was at a gas station was 09/26.

I drive so little and stop so rarely that I just don't pay any attention to gas prices. I'm aware that prices have dropped quite a bit lately but that's about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home