Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Huh? What's That?

There's a sticky note attached to the bottom of my monitor at work. It's been there, oh I don't know, for months. It's been right there in front of me this whole time and I just sort of took notice of it again this morning. This is what it says:


10 - 7        | 5 - 3 2 = 5
11 - 10       |
12 - 11 1 = 12|
1 - 32        |
2 - 33 1 = 34 |
3 - 8 1 = 9   |
4 - 12        |


It's not in my hand writing. I don't remember where it came from. I don't have a clue what that all means.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Very odd! Maybe it's some kind of computer code or something??

Speaking of sticky notes, the other day, Iwanski and I both saw DIFFERENT sticky notes hanging up around downtown that just simply said "BUTT" in big letters.

I am so immature that I laughed and laughed. :)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home