Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Controversy du jour

Prior to this week somewhere in the back of my brain there was a kernel of knowledge that some dude named Polanski was somehow connected to making movies. Despite my best efforts to ignore it I now know that he drugged and rapped a 13 year old girl 30+ years ago and ran away after being sentenced.

Since I couldn't get away from it I decided to wiki him to see if I knew any of his movies. Low and behold he also owned the house where the Manson murders took place and his pregnant wife, who I also have never heard of, was killed. Who knew?

Anyway, you do the crime you do the time. Enough said.

Also, never seen any of his movies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I agree with your crime = time statement. Now I'll have to Google him to see if I've seen any of his movies...

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home