Friday, December 25, 2009

Successful Survival

Brother, sis-in-law, and Mom slept here last night. Oh, and my niece.
DSC_0242

Made a breakfast of egg, potato, and sausage skillets along with a mess of fruit. It all turned out fantastic.

Early afternoon my friend Tom R. picked me and Mom up and we went to his parents house. A huge gathering with more food than you could shake a stick at. Hey! Put down that stick! I knew a good many of the people there but Mom was meeting almost everyone for the first time. All were very gracious, welcoming, and we had a fabulous time. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday celebrations as much as we did.

Still, I'm very happy it is over. Two days and Mom takes flight back home and I leave for a road trip to Charleston, S.C.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas! :)

Happy Belated Festivus, my friend! :)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home