Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

It's been a hectic couple of weeks and doesn't look to slow down. Tonight, for my birthday I'm going to repair my toilet before heading off to softball. Mom flies in Friday and I'm taking the afternoon off to get ready for a party at my place. My brother and his wife's birthdays were last week.

Last night a friend of mine got some tickets to the Sox game. Operating on the pictures worth a 1000 words I'll just post some pics.


I was early so I wandered around the park and took some photos.



Once inside I circumnavigated the lower concourse. I was early enough that there weren't any crowds and was able to get this shot of Mr. Comiskey.



If you don't know who the Sox played last night this should be a big clue.



Another clue: The opposing team wear's gray and they have a rookie on their pitching staff.



OK, it's the Mariners. Here's Ichiro Suzuki taking off in a hit and run.



The final score was reached early. The Sox put a whipping on Seattle.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Happy Birthday, man!! :) I always enjoy reading your blog.

Also, isn't it always fun to go to a baseball game? :)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home