Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Final Line Up For 2010



Second place. The first loser. That was us.

This past Saturday was the playoffs for the fall softball league. We went in as the 3rd seed. We beat the 2nd place seed by slaughter rule (10+ run lead in the 5th inning). We then played the first place team and lost by slaughter rule. The picture above is the final handshake after the championship game.

Next I get to plan the team winter party. We'll probably do it in January at our sponsor bar, Lincoln Station.

Next spring I will have to plan for a couple core players being unavailable but for now its time to enjoy the off season and weekends with no set plans.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Have you ever done yoga? It can help keep you in shape now that your softball season is over with. *smiles*

Sorry, I'm a bit of a yoga preacher lately. I just really love it. :)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I have actually. Only a couple of times though. I definitely use a few stretches before games.

Before trying it I never assumed it was easy. The couple of routines I've done were fairly advanced, but damn did I ever under estimate how hard it can be.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Oh yeah, yoga can be a very challenging workout. Hot yoga is even more challenging--although I found that the 95-degree temps + high humidity really helped me stretch better.

Still, regular ole' yoga has proven challenging enough for me. It makes me sweat and makes my heart beat fast, so that'll do just fine. :)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home