Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Musical Random First 10 + 1

Switched the Zune over to random music when the Red Line went underground this morning.  The results:

  1.  Suspicion by Elvis
  2. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain by Willie
  3. This Hard Land by Bruce
  4. The Fool On The Hill by The Beatles
  5. Johnny B. Goode covered by Dr. Feelgood
  6. Little White Lie by Sammy Hagar
  7. Feather Pluckin by The Presidents Of The United States of America
  8. Happiness by Blue Nile (skipped*)
  9. Crawlin King Snake by John Lee Hooker
  10. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good by Ella
  11. There'll Never Be by Switch

* I burned a bunch of music from a friend who was living with me for a while.  The Blue Nile was one of many bands I didn't know.  Christiany crapola.  I really need to remove it from the player.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home