Wednesday, December 07, 2011

End Of An Era?

It looks like I'm on my last days of owning the red 1999 BMW 323i.  She's been a great car.  A car I've loved to drive.  Unfortunately old age is catching up with her.  She's been with the dealer since yesterday morning as they try to track down an electrical problem.  A problem that drains the battery intermittently. While there they've found a bunch of other issues.  The repairs are going to cost as much or more than she's worth.

If the electrical problem can be fixed... maybe I'll work through the repairs and keep her. I just don't know.  I really don't want to be saddled with a car payment again but the amount of money I have to spend to fix her will be a substantial down payment on another car.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home