Monday, March 05, 2007

Looking For a Coaching Job

ISU is looking for a new basketball coach.

I haven't followed the travails of my alma mater in quite a few years. A couple of times in the past couple of years I've gone to games when they played in Chicago. At a pro level I am usually suspect when a coach is blamed for a team's prolonged losing streak. But at the collegiate level the coach and his staff have a far larger effect on a team's fortunes. Porter Moser wasn't getting it done at ISU after a good stint at Arkansas-Little Rock. ISU isn't a big conference school but it has a long, proud basketball hertiage. From my removed stand point I have to agree with this move.

Now, where did I put that flash drive with my resume?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home