Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gift Basket

My realtor, Christie, showed up to the closing about 30 minutes late. We knew that was happening and it was no big deal. When she did show up we were all but done. We had financing and I had already "signed" my name a billion several dozen times. Christie had brought me a gift basket with some champagne, coffee, chocolate and some other little food items. When she gave it to me I looked at it, then at my backpack. I looked back to the basked and then my backpack again.

Christie watched me do this and asked, "Did you ride you bicycle to the closing?"

Now the lawyers and closing agent were interested. "Yes," I answered.

After the closing I rode straight to the condo and Christie drove up and delivered the basket.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home