Monday, November 24, 2008

Matt Forte

I'm not an American football guy. I rarely watch any but I end up being around the TV when a game is on a few times a year. Twice this year with the Bears' game on rookie running back Matt Forte has had great games. Both times I remember the announcers saying he set his new personal best in yardage. Yet I never really hear about this guy. I realize the decades long quarterback drama continues and the defense has been - shall we say - suspect this year. From what I've seen and what little I know about the sport Forte is the man though. I don't subscribe to the run it up the middle theory the Bears have seemed to employee through out their history but if Forte isn't a key part of their offense I don't see how the Bears win.David Haugh at the Tribune seems to agree.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home