Monday, August 17, 2009

A Little Happiness


I was in almost 2 straight hours of meetings. The first was a kick off meeting for a big project that is just brutal as 16 people introduce them selves and the facilitator drones on about in scope and out of scope, assumptions, team members, schedules. Uhg.

The 2nd meeting was about the same project as three of us plot out the design meetings and who needs to attend. Vaguely more interesting if for no other reason than it actually accomplished something.

I get back to my desk and I found the brownie I bought at lunch. Totally had forgotten about it.

Yummy (and now off to the gym).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make us the happiest. :)

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home