Monday, March 08, 2010

You Can't Take It With You

I didn't need all that money burning a whole hole* in my bank account anyway.


  • My laptop is dying. The fan went out a week or two ago and I think it has cooked itself. Any application I open up periodically and frequently freezes up. A new laptop is in order.
  • When I moved into the condo 18 months ago the clothes drier's timer only worked on a single setting. The drier would run but the timer never counts down and it runs on forever. As of this weekend none of the settings work. Repairman will have to be scheduled.
  • And the biggie... because of grout and tile problems water is leaking into the walls behind the tub. I've been putting off the project of remodeling the bathroom but I can't do that for much longer. I'll put in some temporary repair but the big project is going to have to happen soon.


UPDATE


Bob was describing something grander than my condo when he wrote this but it's about how I feel at the moment.

* My proof reading skills only take a day to kick in.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

It never rains, it pours, huh? :)

Well, be sure to take care of those grout and tile problems ASAP--Iwanski and I waited too long, and we ended up with mold growing in our closet (the closet is on the other side of the bathroom wall) because of water leaking in. Yuck! We got it fixed right away then. :)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the LP Cards Fan stimulus package we've all been waiting for...

Sorry to hear it though.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home