Monday, August 02, 2010

More Detailed Pseudonyms

Sometimes I'm superstitious. When it comes to baseball, yes. When it comes to mentioning a woman I'm dating, yes. It's been 3 Saturdays in a row now, a bunch of friends and family know about her, and she's agreed to go to a wedding with me in September. I 2 weeks is too soon to be overly public, but it is out there in a the real world so I suppose it's OK to bring it into the blog world.

Since "The Teacher" was taken a few years back I guess I'll have to be more detailed. Let's go with "The Calc Teacher."

That's about all the information my superstitious mind is willing to let me put out there right now. So for now all you get to know she exists.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Interesting...keep us posted! :)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home