Friday, November 12, 2010

Do It In Person

The Calc Teacher and I decided we are going to do the classic date tomorrow: dinner and a movie. After throwing around a couple options we decided on a restaurant. The restaurant has an online reservation system so I hit that up. We wanted to be around 7PM, one of the most popular times. On line I was offered 5:00, 5:30, 8:30, or 9:00.

I get in touch with her and we decide 5:30 is the most acceptable time. It takes only a couple minutes to do but the 5:30 time is gone. So I grab the 5:00. Once the reservation was in I called the restaurant directly and asked what they had available.

Receptionist: "We can get you in at 7:00 in the side dining room or 7:30 in the main dining room."
LPCardsFan: "We'll take the 7:30."

Stupid computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Sometimes talking to a live person is still the best way to get things done. :)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home