Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Snowpocolypse!

Those of us in Chicago do so love to bitch about the weather. Listening to the local news the last couple days you would have to make an effort to learn about the mayoral election or Gov. Quinn signing a Civil Unions legislation. Nope. It's all snow all the time. And, to be fair, this could be a whopper.

That's why it blew my mind when one of my volleyball teammates emailed me at 8:30 this morning to say she may not be able to make tonight's game "if the blizzard hits."

Snow well. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Anyway, here's my favorite picture so far.




(Antonio Perez/Tribune)


UPDATE: From the Tribune Front page. Notice the blue square. That's the weather RADAR.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home