Friday, November 03, 2006

Zorn's election predictions

Here's what I contributed to Zorn's question. I haven't followed it that closely to have a real good idea how to handicap it but I thought I'd play just for fun. I think the races are going to be closer than people are predicting.


Blago - 48
JBT - 44
Whitney - 8

Stroger - 56
Peraica - 44

Roskam - 51
Duckworth - 49

Bean - 58
McSweeney - 42

Kirk - 52
Seals - 48

Radogno - 48
Giannoulias - 52

After the election, the Democratic party will hold a 9 seat edge in the U.S. House.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iwanski said...

I can't understand why ANYONE would vote for this Roskam character, but I think you're right that he will win.

10:57 PM  
Blogger LP Cards Fan said...

Yeah, I can't really stand Roskam either. But I grew up in the heart of DuPage county. The demographics are changing but no matter how much discontent they express the majority of people there will vote GOP no matter what. Even if it just a habit.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home