Thursday, December 28, 2006

Exited, Stage Right

Still in that "looking back on the year mode." I don't want to be too morbid with posting those that have died this year but as always, some great (and not so great) people died this year. Here's some links to a few and some of their quote that should bring a smile to your face.

Anne Richards: "Poor George [H. W. Bush], he can't help it... He was born with a silver foot in his mouth."

Lloyd Bentsen: "Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."

Gerald Ford: "My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over."

James Brown: "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag"

Let me see if I can imbed a video....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home