Monday, November 05, 2007

Off Season News

The Cleveland Mud Hens aim high! Someone in the organization has a good sense of humor.

Apparently my Cardinals and Curt Schilling have given each other pecks on the cheek. I'm not sure what I think about this. Schilling is (was?) a very good pitcher with a proven record of winning. He's a major competitor and would be a good addition to the staff from a purely baseball perspective. I just have ill feelings towards him because of his religion on the sleeve attitude and bringing it into the game.

I know, I know! He's far from the only one but he's the only one I know that has been on stage with Shrub. From the winning baseball games stance I won't have any real problem with it but I won't really like the man all that much.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home