Monday, January 12, 2009

Again, Thank You

I got off the el at the Lake St. stop this morning and headed for the escalator. I tend to get overheated on the train so I have my coat unzipped and my hat and gloves off. I was zipping up and arranging things on the move. Just as I stepped on the escalator I dropped my gloves that were tucked under my arm. Something I didn't realize until about half way up the escalator. Two different people behind me each picked up one of my gloves. A little bucket brigade formed and passed my gloves back up to me.


Thanks again to everyone involved!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

That's too cool, dude! *smiles* Just goes to show you that no matter what, people are generally good. :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Also, it's weird that I could have run into you at one point and have no idea what you look like. *grin* I live right by the Clark & Lake station (at Dearborn & Lake).

2:24 PM  
Blogger LP Cards Fan said...

I'm the tall guy in the St. Louis Cardinals hoodie with close cropped hair that keeps dropping his gloves. :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger LP Cards Fan said...

Here I am.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chicagoschraders/1797390212/

4:21 PM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I take it that you're Eric?? (The Cardinals shirt was my only clue. *smiles*)

7:58 PM  
Blogger LP Cards Fan said...

Eric? That's me.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home