Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If I Had Known Then What I Know Now

I spent hundreds of dollars and an untold number of uncomfortable hours trying to get rid of mine. Who knew I should have just auctioned off my virginity?

That's what student Natalie Dylan is reported to be doing. And apparently she's getting $3,700,000.00 for it. Now I know some people are into this kind of thing but paying millions of dollars for what's very, very likely to be bad sex just seems stupid.


On the other hand... I remember a college roommate saying essentially, "Show me a 21 year old virgin and I'll show you an ugly girl." OK, he was an ass but there's a grain of truth in the statement.

Do you really think a hot, 22 year old chick with fake boobs and a clear lack of sexual morals is a virgin?



I don't have $3.7MM sitting around but if I did I'd put it up against this bidder's money that she's not.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Huh!--I agree with your label on this post--weirdness! :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home