Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday, Sports Day

I sat my butt on the couch and watched sports. All. Day. Long.

  • Man U. lost to Liverpool and were unable to regain 1st place.
  • West Ham, havinig a very disappointing season, played Arsenal to a draw.
  • The Vikings snatched a defeat from the jaws of victory as Favre had a case of the interceptions against The STeelers.
  • The Bears... dear FSM what to say about that, um, I shudder to use the word performance. Let's just agree not to talk about this ever again.


NOW, it is time for BASEBALL. The stew is ready. The beer is cracked. Go Angels! Yuck the Fankees!


UPDATES:
WTF, Vlad! Getting doubled off. Smart play by Swisher.

Damon seems to have taken notes on how my Cards hit with bases loaded. 3 stranded.

McCarver must be tired of fluffing Jeter. Pettitte is getting all the attention tonight.

Also, I feel the need to note that I did something other than watch sports today. Laundry was completed and I got through my new Nat Geo mag.

And the Angels have a lead! That calls for another swig of beer. Cheers.

Damn! Evil Empire on top.

And, to almost no one's surprise, the Evil Empire wins.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home