Friday, October 16, 2009

Freaked The F**k Out!

I have a policy of not posting the real names of people in my life. At least not full names. I don't really broadcast the existence of this blog to many people and I feel it is my duty to accord them some privacy. That is why I'm not going to publish a link with this next statement.

I just found the obituary of an ex girlfriend, The Teacher, as mentioned in times past. I'm blown away. I know she had some medical issues but had no clue they were really severe. Our time together was short and a bit of whirlwind. She was lovely person with a lot of intelligence but always seemed to be on the run from something. It was hard to hold her attention for more than a short period of time. I have fond memories of our time but was always aware that it was going to be short lived.

I hadn't really seen her much in the past year. Our circle of mutual friends and acquaintances was small and didn't cross paths much.

I'm sitting at my desk just stunned at the moment.

Rest in peace, my friend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Dude, it's always freaky when someone you knew and spent time with passes on. So sorry about this...

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home