Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Exercise and Diet

Today, 6 days after my 39th birthday, for the first time in my life I was able to buy a pair of pants with a smaller waist line than the last pair I bought!

Mostly it has been diet to this point. Having bought into the CSA vegetable share I'm eating at home and I'm eating better. Much, much better. Plus some general exercise, including 2 weeks on P90X, which I've fallen off of, and results happen.

I don't have a "beach body" although I'll be on a beach soon enough, it's a good feeling. Upon return from vacation I'll have to get serious about the exercise routine again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Great job, man!! I need some of that inspiration to come my way--I need to lose some weight!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home