Monday, November 15, 2010

Excitement in the 'Hood

Last Tuesday there was a stabbing and a shooting. It was also the last night of Fall volleyball so we were at the sponsor bar late and didn't get home until after it was all done. I didn't know until I saw the article in the paper above.

My brother, who crashed at my place that night, called me Wednesday to ask about it. He said there were flashing lights and a man on a walkie talkie on our street until after 3AM. That was long after the shooting and my place is 3 to 4 blocks away. Plus, it didn't make sense for fire engines, which my brother saw, to be at a shooting.

Yesterday while driving down a nearby alley looking for parking I found out what he saw was all about.

DSC_1340

DSC_1342

I'm not really sure what kind of cars those were. Click on the pics for larger versions.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Yikes! Craziness!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home