Sunday, December 12, 2010

Who?

At breakfast this morning I read through The Onion.  The AV Club section had a feature, The Best Music of 2010, that counted down their top 15 albums.  In no particular order, other than their rankings, the list is:

15.  Wavves.  King of the Beach
14.  Deerhunter.  Halcyon Digest
13.  Dum Dum Girls.  I Will Be
12.  The Black Keys.  Brothers
11.  Frightened Rabbit.  The Winter of Mixed Drinks
10.  Robyn.  Body Talk
9.  Vampire Weekend  Contra
8.  Superchunk.  Majesty Shredding
7.  Big Boi.  Sir Lucious Left Foot... The Son of Chico Dusty
6.  Janelle Monae.  The ArchAndroid
5.  The Roots.  How I Got Over
4.  LCD Soundsystem.  This Is Happening
3.  The National.  High Violet
2.  The Walkmen.  Lisbon
1.  Kanye West.  My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

My reaction, who?  The only artists on that list I've ever even heard of are The Black Keys and Kanye West.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

LOL! I thought the same thing...and actually, Kanye is the only one I've ever heard of, on that list. :)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home