Monday, February 07, 2011

Now That That's Over

My cheese loving overlords are back on top.  (My company was bought by a Wisconsin firm a few years back.)  I spent about 5 hours at the party yesterday and that is about all I could tell you.  I find that my memory of the Super Bowl every year is pretty much non-existent.  It's not that I drink too much.  I think it really is that I just don't care all that much.  I spent the 5 hours moving from person to person, talking, or eating or whatever.  The only time I paid any real attention was after a score to see who was likely to win money in our Squares competition.

Worse, those yummy sounding Ham 'N' Bacon 'N' Cheddar muffins weren't all that good.  They tasted all right.  Especially when they first came out of the over. They were just far, far to dry.  Oh well.

Now, on to the important stuff.  Next week is the Chicago Auto Show and Spring Training starts!


UPDATE:  This

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home