Thursday, September 01, 2011

Unrecoverable

Just back from the Bears game... That's 3 hours of my life that is unrecoverable. The next person to tell me baseball is boring is getting a swift kick in the junk.

I've complained about a watching football on TV. It's boring. They show the same play over and over and over and over again. And again. No such luxury at a game. Nope, the only thing to do is look at a bunch of fat men aimlessly mill around the field. Does football realize they have a clock? Two of them actually. Yet in the middle of the game both of them were stopped and 22 meat covered robots are aimlessly milling about.

Hey, not everyone has to enjoy everything. People find pleasure in it and I'm happy for them. Personally, I'd rather supervise a wall with a fresh coat of paint

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home