Thursday, May 03, 2007

Attorney General Scandal Revisit

As I said before, I don't think there is much left to be said about this that hasn't already been said. But two dots connected themselves in my mind yesterday. First, the US Attorney in Arkansas was replaced by a Karl Rove crony. Speculation has been that Rove was putting one of his people in place to redig up dirt on Hillary Clinton during her presidential run. Now, let's couple that with the fact that Kyle Sampson apparently "suggested" getting rid of Patrick Fitzgerald in Chicago, the home of a certain, very popular Democratic candidate (oh yeah, and the childhood home of HRC). Now I'll admit that I'm just creating a conspiracy theory, something I don't care for. But with this group in the White House I don't think I could completely rule it out either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home