Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Acts Of Kindness

I've taken care of all my good deeds for the weekend and it's just lunch time on Friday.

First, while walking in this morning, I noticed the lady in front of me had tucked her CTA pass into her back pocket, but only the corner was actually tucked in. It was about to be just one more piece of litter on Lake St. I warned her and she still has bus fare for tonight.

Second, arter lunch, I stopped at the ATM to get cash for the weekend. All the machines were full when I got there so I waited a few moments. An older gentleman with a severely perturbed look on his face stormed away from one ATM and into the bank. I stepped up to the machine. On the machine were two touch boxes for the guy to choose between his checking and savings account. He hadn't canceled the transaction when he walked away. I had access to his bank accounts! Momentarily nonplussed, I hit the cancel button.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Good for you! :) The kindness will be returned to you at some point. :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home