Friday, July 17, 2009

A Place I Don't Belong

I saw a link for a blog Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule. "Great! A baseball blog," I think. Uhhhh, not so much.

This Sergio character must be some motion picture dude. The blog is all about movies. There's a whole bunch of questions for readers to respond to. Like:
  1. Second-favorite Stanley Kubrick film.
  2. Best Film of 1949
  3. What was the first foreign-language film you ever saw?
  4. Second-favorite Robert Altman film.
  5. Who wins? Angela Mao or Meiko Kaji?

To which, if I were to respond, I would say
  1. I know the name. Give me some titles to choose from.
  2. Uhhhh, I don't know what movies came out in 2008. Again, give me titles.
  3. Can't ever recall seeing one?
  4. Who?
  5. Wins what?


Basically I skimmed this web site thinking: Who? What? Huh? Rinse, repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home