Friday, July 09, 2010

Briefly On LeBron

I used to follow basketball. There was a time I would have cared. There was a time I would have really, really been (figuratively) holding my breath waiting to see if the Bulls could woo the best player in the league.

Last night was a travesty. A one hour, self scripted fuck you to the rest of the league. A one hour, self scripted especially big FUCK YOU to Cleveland and Ohio. A one hour, self scripted "I'm the most important thing in the world" promotion.

I don't care so much that LeBron decided to move on to another team. He's doing so for less money. I assume he thinks he can win a championship with this move. It is the self promoting spectacle and ESPN's culpability that is disgusting.

The Miami Heat are now the NY Yankees of the NBA.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

LeBron can suck it. And yet, after reading the comments by the Cav's owner, he (the owner) can suck it even more. This whole thing is sooo stupid and all about ego.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home