Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I Seem to Like This One


The Calc Teacher and I are going to Galena for a wedding this weekend. The wedding is Sunday but the hotel required a 2 night stay so we're driving out Saturday. I, that's me, suggested that we play a round of golf on Saturday.

She was the golf instructor at her school until recently.

I all but quit playing golf 12 years ago because a., it is a hassle to get to a golf course from the city and b., I suck at it. My golf clubs have been hanging, unused, on my brother's garage wall for the past 8 years.

We're both looking forward to the weekend. I just have to keep my temper (with myself) in check when I shank every third shot on the course. It would spoil a happy walk in the park for me and hopefully fun round of golf for her.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bingo. Keep that last paragraph in mind. Best luck!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home