Monday, February 02, 2009

Bring My Crystal Ball?

My brother texted me this morning. The conversation:

Brother: Bring your crystal ball to work?
Me: huh?
Bro: watch superbowl?
Me: Yeah. Don't get crystal ball reference.
Bro: Doritos commercial
Me: 20 minutes after the game i couldn't remember a single commercial
Bro: OK


I had a few beers but I wasn't really drunk. There just wasn't a single one that was at all memorable. I had the same feeling last year and the year before. I'm sure if people give me more details than "crystal ball" I might remember some but over all a waste of $3M / 30 seconds if they were trying to get me to do something.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Yeah, I didn't think any of them were that spectacular, either.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home